- 1 Test Show Security Weekly Episode 2 - 2020-03-05
- 2 Interview: Becoming A Sith Lord - 6:00-6:45PM
- 3 Technical Segment - How To Use The Force
- 4 News - Light Sabers, Kyber Crystals
Test Show Security Weekly Episode 2 - 2020-03-05
- Some of you told us that you are overwhelmed by the amount of content we distribute! In an attempt to make it a little easier for you to find what you're interested in, we've created our new listener interest list! Sign up for list and select your interests by visiting: securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also now submit your suggestions for guests in our recently released guest suggestion form! Go to securityweekly.com/guests and enter your suggestions!
- Security Weekly is returning to Vegas this August for BlackHat and DefCon! If you would like to request a briefing or sponsor an interview on-site at BlackHat, please go to securityweekly.com/booking and submit your request!
- Attending KubeCon and CloudNativeCon Europe 2019 in Barcelona May 20-23, 2019? Join your peers at the Cloud-Native Transformation Summit 2019 hosted by Sysdig on May 20th. Our very own Matt Alderman will be emceeing the event. Pre-registration is required. You can add it on during your KubeCon + CloudNativeCon registration.
- Security Weekly will be at Hacker Halted in Atlanta, GA this October 10th-11th! EC-Council is offering our listeners a 15% discount to sit for any of their Bootcamp Courses or Workshops! Visit Securityweekly.com/hackerhalted to register now!
Interview: Becoming A Sith Lord - 6:00-6:45PM
|Darth Vader, a Dark Lord of the Sith and apprentice to Emperor Darth Sidious. As a Sith Lord, Vader turned against his former comrades and hunted the surviving Jedi into near extinction. He became an enforcer of the Galactic Empire, who worked to crush the Alliance to Restore the Republic for opposing his Sith Master's will. Yet despite his actions as Darth Vader, a glimmer of the light side of the Force remained within the former Anakin Skywalker.|
|Maul was a Force-sensitive Dathomirian Zabrak male and dark-side warrior who served as the apprentice Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Maul during the final years of the Galactic Republic and reigned as a crime lord during the rule of the Galactic Empire. The son of Mother Talzin of the Nightsisters, he was taken at a young age by the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Sidious, who anointed him his first Sith apprentice, Darth Maul. Through his training, Maul grew strong in the dark side of the Force, becoming an expert lightsaber duelist and assassin who yearned to reveal the Sith's continued survival to the Jedi Order.|
Technical Segment - How To Use The Force
Paul Asadorian's Content:
News - Light Sabers, Kyber Crystals
Doug White's Content:
Larry Pesce's Content:
This is Larry's content This is Larry's content This is Larry's content This is Larry's content This is Larry's content This is Larry's content This is Larry's content This is Larry's content This is Larry's content This is Larry's content
Leia Skywalker's Content: