From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Nintendo Confirms Breach of 160,000 Accounts via a legacy endpoint.
- NSA shares list of vulnerabilities commonly exploited to plant web shells and a repo with Guidance for mitigation web shells.
- Android App Reverse Engineering LIVE! - Part 1 introduces concepts and techniques from Android App Reverse Engineering 101.
- Code Patterns for API Authorization: Designing for Security in the critical functionality of your apps.
- Health Prognosis on the Security of IoMT Devices? Not Good, but not hopeless, either.
- 8 Tips to Create an Accurate and Helpful Post-Mortem Incident Report because there will always be bugs.