From Security Weekly Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 22:07, 3 May 2020 by Mike Shema (Created page with "* [https://siguza.github.io/psychicpaper/ “Psychic Paper”] demonstrates why a lack of safe and consistent parsing of XML is disturbing. * [https://www.cyberark.com/threat-...")
- “Psychic Paper” demonstrates why a lack of safe and consistent parsing of XML is disturbing.
- Beware of the GIF: Account Takeover Vulnerability in Microsoft Teams that demonstrates how powerful JWT and auth tokens do or do not protect your account.
- Salt Bugs Allow Full RCE as Root on Cloud Servers, which is another way of saying the Empire has taken control of the city.
- Managing risk in today’s IoT landscape: not a one-and-done and a reason to find new ways to motivate them.
- You don’t need Feature Branches anymore... They might not be the branch model you're looking for.