Difference between revisions of "Template:ASW111NewsMikeShema"
From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
(Added By Paul's Craptastic PPWorks Code)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 22:27, 14 June 2020
- CallStranger hits the horror trope where the call is coming from inside the house!
- SMBleedingGhost Writeup expands on prior SMB flaws that exposed kernel memory.
- Misconfigured Kubeflow workloads are a security risk, which isn't really surprising, and recent attacks have attracted all the buzzwords.
- Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report was released a few weeks ago, but it's always worth reading.
- Review, Review, Review or, in other words, remember the feedback and analysis cycle in whatever form your DevSecOps approach takes.