From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- DLL Hijacking at the Trend Micro Password Manager updates the severity for an old vuln on the old technique of Hijacking DLLs in Windows and gives us a chance to talk about threat models again.
- Adobe Prompts Users to Uninstall Flash Player As EOL Date Looms and which should have happened a decade ago. Even if you're not using Flash, there's still a relevant question here: what dependencies do your apps rely on that are already deprecated and unsupported?
- The State of Open Source Security 2020 shows once again why software dependencies are a risk to your app.
- Build trust through better privacy from Apple's upcoming iOS 14 shows an engineering approach to protecting data while Apple is switching Macs to its own processors starting later this year in a sign that more security engineering may be on the way as well.
- Microservices vs. Monoliths: Which is Right for Your Enterprise? is really about how well your DevSecOps culture approaches the SDLC.
- What Modern CI/CD Should Look Like whether you're going for microservices or a monolith.