Difference between revisions of "Template:ASW113NewsMikeShema"
From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
(Added By Paul's Craptastic PPWorks Code)
|(4 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 06:14, 6 July 2020
- Would you like some RCE with your Guacamole? or at least read some some flawed C code that weakened an RDP service?
- Attackers Will Target Critical PAN-OS Flaw, Security Experts Warn, which isn't much of warning about flaws being attacked, but is a good reminder about modeling attacker goals.
- Microsoft releases emergency security update to fix two bugs in Windows codecs that once again proves a picture is worth a 1,000 flaws and why this older article notes the design changes that Android and Mozilla took in their media handling code.
- The Current State of Kubernetes Threat Modelling highlights past work in evaluating the security of Kubernetes, although it didn't touch on the ATT&CK matrix from Microsoft that we covered in episode 102.
- How To Build a Culture of Resilience Through Good Habits so that improving availability also leads to improving confidentiality and integrity.