Difference between revisions of "Template:ASW113NewsMikeShema"
From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
(Added By Paul's Craptastic PPWorks Code)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 22:34, 5 July 2020
- Would you like some RCE with your Guacamole? or at least read some some flawed C code that weakened an RDP service?
- Attackers Will Target Critical PAN-OS Flaw, Security Experts Warn, which isn't much of warning about flaws being attacked, but is a good reminder about modeling attacker goals.
- Microsoft releases emergency security update to fix two bugs in Windows codecs that once again proves a picture is worth a 1,000 flaws.
- The Current State of Kubernetes Threat Modelling highlights past work in evaluating the security of Kubernetes.
- How To Build a Culture of Resilience Through Good Habits so that improving availability also leads to improving confidentiality and integrity.