Difference between revisions of "Template:ASW99NewsMike Shema"
From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
(Created page with "* [https://securitylab.github.com/research/exchange-rce-CVE-2020-0688 CVE-2020-0688 Losing the keys to your kingdom], which is why [https://www.zdnet.com/article/multiple-nati...")
Revision as of 16:29, 9 March 2020
- CVE-2020-0688 Losing the keys to your kingdom, which is why Multiple nation-state groups are hacking Microsoft Exchange servers
- Revoking certain certificates on March 4 and Why 3 million Let’s Encrypt certificates are being killed off today
- Gandalf: An Intelligent, End-To-End Analytics Service for Safe Deployment in Large-Scale Cloud Infrastructure and slides
- CISOs Who Want a Seat at the DevOps Table Better Bring Value
- Microservices guru warns devs that trendy architecture shouldn't be the default for every app, but 'a last resort'