From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- IoT and Agile Framework Partners in Efficacy - One thing missing here is the contract with security. Sure, Agile works to ensure the requirements are met for the customer, but what are the security requirements and who is testing for them?
- Top 10 Useful GitHub Repos That Every Developer Should Follow - GeeksforGeeks - I wish I had found this 8 months ago! Some great examples.
- GitHub Seeks Security Dominance With Developers
- Java vs. Python: Which should you choose?
- Introduction to Faucet Python documentation
- WhiteSource acquires & open sources Renovate dependency update toolset - Open Source Insider
- Which movies or series about programming would you recommend?
- THE WORLD RUNS ON OPEN-SOURCE, BUT WHOS PAYING FOR GAS?
- SOLID Principles of Object-Oriented Design
- TOP 10 ALGORITHMS EVERY SOFTWARE ENGINEER SHOULD KNOW BY HEART