From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- I’m a CISO, what’s next? - Gary Hayslip, CISO, Softbank Investment Advisor, reviews possible career paths for a CISO, including CIO, CTO, CRO, vCISO, and CPO the name a few...
- Qualys appoints Ben Carr as CISO - Ben Carr, Chief Information Security Officer at Qualys, is responsible for providing cybersecurity guidance and security strategies to Qualys customers, leading the CIO/CISO Interchange, developed in partnership with the Cloud Security Alliance, and securing Qualys. To see our CISO interview with him, please visit BSW #120.
- What CISOs Should Tell the Board About Cybersecurity -
- Elevating the MSSP from the Backroom to the Boardroom -
- The Upside of Virtual Board Meetings -
- The new cybersecurity priorities of 2020 -
- Majority of security pros fed up with alert fatigue -