From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- New infosec products of the week: January 17, 2020 - Help Net Security
- Security Compass secures funding to enhance solutions portfolio and accelerate growth - Help Net Security - Not entirely certain how they help organizations, looks like they have products as well as services. Requires more digging to identify the value, seems to be a source analyzer...
- CyberArk's new just-in-time access capabilities help reduce risk and improve operational efficiency - Help Net Security - Great features here, all it takes is one production outage or security event and the business can make it really difficult to get code tested and deployed. These features will help organizations be more agile.
- Waterfall Security Solutions secures significant new funding round - Help Net Security
- Micropatch simulates workaround for recent zero-day IE flaw, removes negative side effects - Help Net Security
- STEALTHbits StealthRECOVER 1.5: Easier and faster AD rollback and recovery - Help Net Security
- New Kaspersky Sandbox automates protection from advanced threats
- ServiceNow to Acquire Loom Systems
- Sysdig Closes $70M in Series E Funding to Enable Enterprises to Confidently Secure Cloud-Native Workloads in Production
- FireEye adds Cloudvisory to its stable | SC Media
- Flashpoint Introduces Compromised Credentials Monitoring, Helping Organizations Lessen Exposure from Breaches, Leaks