From Security Weekly Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 22:53, 30 January 2020 by Paul Asadoorian (Created page with "# What was "The Goal" when you set out to write this book? # Who should read this book? # Do you have to read the Pheonix Project first? # Should you read The Pheonix Project...")
- What was "The Goal" when you set out to write this book?
- Who should read this book?
- Do you have to read the Pheonix Project first?
- Should you read The Pheonix Project first?
- Why is it called The Unicorn Project?
- What (and who) were your inspirations for the Maxine character?
- What are the 5 ideals?
- What are the 3 horizons?
- I got Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and Star Trek references, did I miss any?
- Was Eric behind Maxine's re-assignment to the Pheonix project as part of a plan to save the company?
- Is Eric even real or is he like a force ghost in Star Wars?
- Had you considered Maxine running over Sarah with her car rather than having lunch with her?
- In the next book can you have Brent, Maxine, Cranky Dave, Tom and Kurt leave to create their own startup?
- The concept of the rebellion was awesome, what advice do you have for others staging a rebellion?
- Why do the rebellion members stay, why not just leave and find another gig?
- Did Steve and Sarah have an affair?
- Is Kumquat an actual product?