From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Shark Tank Star Corcoran Loses $400K in Email Scam That’s now how you get VC funding More info
- Android banking trojan steals Google two-factor authentication codes
- Don't run your 2FA authenticator app on these smartphones You're only as good as your weakest link. Old vulnerable OS not a good place to run your 2FA app.
- Killer software: 4 lessons from the deadly 737 MAX crashes Lessons include not relying on software to solve a hardware problem, and not omitting redundancy.
- NSF 20-051 Dear Colleague Letter: Announcing Creation of the Foundational Research in Robotics (Robotics) Program Research opportunity in foundational Robotics technology. Proposition is that both Foundational Research in Robotics and National Robots Initiative are a way to use robotics to manage complexity in the cyber physical arena.
- Citrix Vulnerability Used for Potential Defence Recruitment Database Access CVE-2019-19781 is critical due to wide spread exploitation in the wild and RCE risk.
- U.S. Government Warns of Continuous Election Meddling Efforts Election meddling includes fake social media accounts and impersonation, watch for social engineering of your vote.