Difference between revisions of "Template:PSW644NewsJeff Man"
From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
(Blanked the page)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 22:28, 19 March 2020
- Endpoint Security: Chain Of Trust Or Chain Of Fools?
- There is a Serious Lack of Corporate Responsibility During Breach Disclosures Ever notice that breached companies always send a letter stating, "We take the security of your data seriously [now]?"
- Semafone Bolsters Security Across its Product Line with New PCI DSS Certification Of course, there's no such thing as PCI DSS Certification...
- Five billion records exposed in open ‘data breach database’ ruh roh
- Five billion records exposed in open ‘data breach database’
- Cyber Attack Results in Defense Contractor Paying $500,000 Ransom