From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Two Zoom Zero-Day Flaws Uncovered
- Trojanized Zoom Apps Target Remote Workers | SecurityWeek.Com
- Zoom Removes Data-Mining LinkedIn Feature
- War Dialing Tool Exposes Zooms Password Problems Krebs on Security
- Good Apps Behaving Badly: Zoom macOS Installer - VMRay
- Zoom iOS App Sends Data to Facebook Even if You Dont Have a Facebook Account
- Zoom Zero Day: 4+ Million Webcams & maybe an RCE? Just get them to visit your website!
- Jitsi Meet on Docker - We are testing this here, but only because we can control the network flows, e.g. we can stand up servers and clients and have them connect directly rather than bouncing through other people's servers. I have not done a security assessment yet. It was not security that drove us to test it out, in fact, I am worried about how tightly maintained WE can keep it, vs. having an entire team like Zoom or Microsoft.
- Millions of routers running OpenWRT vulnerable to attack
- Uncovering OpenWRT remote code execution (CVE-2020-7982)
- Marriott Was Hacked -- Again - Schneier on Security
- Ex-NSA hacker drops new zero-day doom for Zoom TechCrunch
- Nvidia's Next-Generation GPUs Could Destroy Xbox Series X If Leaks Are True | Digital Trends