From Paul's Security Weekly
Revision as of 22:26, 9 January 2020 by Paul Asadoorian (Added With Paul's Craptastic Python Script)
- Backdoored Phishing Kits are still popular
- Left of boom: Do we actually do this?
- InfoSec Handlers Diary Blog
- Mailbox Master Keys - Schneier on Security
- Microsoft report: around 0.08% of RDP brute-force attacks are successful
- Car Hacking Hits the Streets - Dark Reading
- Google Security Update Fixes Critical RCE Flaw
- That Pulse Secure VPN you're using to protect your data? Better get it patched or it's going to be ransomware time
- Open Source FirmwareWhy Should We Support It?
- What if everyone just said 'Nah' to tracking?
- The Art of Cloud War for Business-Critical Data
- MITRE presents ATT&CK for ICS, a knowledge base for ICS
- Getting Serious About Open Source Security
- Las Vegas Suffers Cyberattack on First Day of CES
- California's IoT cybersecurity bill: What it gets right and wrong - Help Net Security
- Browser zero day: Update your Firefox right now!
- North Korean Hackers Continue to Target Cryptocurrency Exchanges | SecurityWeek.Com
- 4 Ring Employees Fired For Spying on Customers
- Experts warn of ongoing scans for Citrix servers affected by CVE-2019-19781
- Tapplock introduces new enterprise fingerprint scanning padlock accessories - Help Net Security
- Security Ladders