From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- ASSET Research Group: SweynTooth - SweynTooth captures a family of 12 vulnerabilities (more under non-disclosure) across different BLE software development kits (SDKs) of six major system-on-a-chip (SoC) vendors. The vulnerabilities expose flaws in specific BLE SoC implementations that allow an attacker in radio range to trigger deadlocks, crashes and buffer overflows or completely bypass security depending on the circumstances.
- Misconfigured Docker Registries Expose Thousands of Repositories | SecurityWeek.Com
- Mac malware reportedly grew faster than Windows malware in 2019
- Forgotten motherboard driver turns out to be perfect for slipping Windows ransomware past antivirus checks
- Dell SupportAssist flaw exposes computers to hack, patch it asap!
- Jail Software Left Inmate Data Exposed Online
- Why Ransomware Will Soon Target the Cloud
- Hackers could shut down satellites or turn them into weapons
- Emotet Evolves With new Wi-Fi Spreader - Binary Defense
- CIA Secretly Owned Global Encryption Provider, Built Backdoors, Spied On 100+ Foreign Governments: Report