From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Corpse reviver but use Pernod instead of Absinthe
- Salesforce COVID App
- COVID App privacy.
- Exfiltration of airgapped data using the power supply.
- Apple and Google ban the use of GPS in tracking apps.
- Sway Phishing kit targets executives.
- Microsoft Teams GIF vulnerability.
- nearly a million Wordpress sites targeted with XSS vulnerabilities.
- New US Executive order bans bulk power purchases from foreign sources.
- Eventbot malware targets banking apps on Android phones.
- I Love you hit us all on Cinco de Mayo in 2000.