From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- DEFCON has actully entered Safe Mode.
- Veracode found that 7 of 10 apps have security flaws.
- Square joins twitter in telling employes they can stay home forever.
- Experts say that Apple and Google's contact tracing app will likely be useless.
- Verizon's 2019 report shows that money is the main hacker motivation.
- Compliance may be a way forward to reduce insider threats.
- Microsoft announces they will open source their COVID-19 threat intelligence.
- DoJ again complains about lack of backdoors in encryption and attacks Apple.
- Congress renews FISA warrantless surveillance bill.
- Elon Musk and SpaceX prepare to launch astronauts to the ISS.