From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Supercomputers across Europe Hacked.
- Microsoft allows access to it's COVID-19 Threat Intelligence.
- Contact tracing smashing attacks.
- Apple and Google develop contact tracing app but experts think it may be worthless.
- Apple and Google launch contact tracing app.
- COVID-19 may accelerate transformations in enterprise security.
- 78% of organizations use more than 50 Cybersecurity products.
- Open source security flaws were found in 70 percent of applications.
- Saltstack Salt attacks resulted in 20 breaches in 4 days.
- Hackers put star fragments into Animal Crossing: New Horizons that may get you banned.
- Danny Trejo is playing Animal Crossing too.