From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Anonymous returns.
- Apple patches the iPhone Jailbreak zero-day flaw
- Apple pays 100k dollars for the Sign in with Apple vulnerability.
- 5g Wars and Great Britain tries to form D10 5g club to thwart Huawei.
- NSA published information on Exim MTA vulnerabilities targetted by Sandworm group.
- 26 IoT flaws found in Zephyr OS and MCUBoot Loader
- US Senate unveils Contact Tracing app privacy bill on Monday.
- Mobile device phishing could cost you according to Lookout, Inc. Report.
- SPACEX Dragon docks with ISS.