From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Tmobile experiences an outage for most of Monday.
- University of Negev uses a lightbulb to snoop from a distance.
- DARPA, FETT bug bounty program is a first for DARPA.
- TRECK TCP/IP and the Ripple 20 vulnerabilities in IoT.
- Norway suspends use of contact tracing app due to privacy concerns.
- EBAY senior cyber team conducts cyberstalking campaign against couple in Natick, MA for bad reviews.
- Cyber Dog now available for sale, but no evil, ok.