From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- SAP vulnerability rated 10 found in NetWeaver.
- 142 Million credentials from the MGM Grand hotels reported.
- New Mirai Variant targets 9 vulnerabilities and focuses on IoT.
- US Secret Service creates new CyberFinancialFraud Task Force, the CFTF.
- US President confirms Cyberattack was conducted in 2018 on IRA.
- Amazon bans TikTok and then backs off with no explanation.
- US says "strong action" coming on banning TikTok.
- FBI Warns of increasing activity against K-12 schools systems.
- So many Karens, so little time.