From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Chinese Tax Software may contain backdoor trojans.
- Cloudflare outage cuts off Discord, cryptocurrency exchanges.
- South Korea is the lastest COVID app to have security flaws.
- Google Promises privacy with virus app but still requires location data be turned on.
- Rapid 7 Cloud Exposure Report.
- 4 counterfeit apps pose as cryptocurrency trading apps, contain GMERA.
- Twitter released a statement on the compromise from last week.
- Microsoft server flaw called "workable" is patched.
- BadPower firmware attack may cause physical flames on fast charger.