From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- QSnatch Malware.
- Cisco has another 10/10 flaw in FTD/ASA.
- NSA and CISA warn about Triconex Flaw that can lead to shutdown of safety systems in infrastructure OT.
- dave.com leaks user data.
- ShinyHunters offer 26 million stolen accounts on the Dark Web.
- Source Code from major corporations leaked via unprotected DevOps.
- US creates plan for Unhackable Quantum Internet.
- Congress summons heads of Tech Giants in dark ritual.
- Twitter God Panel was used previously to spy on celeb accounts before the bitcoin hack.
- DEFCON is happening virtually.