From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Black Hat skills gap, mental health, and general well-being stories.
- Cybersecurity turns in a strong second quarter in earnings despite the general economic doom.
- Attacker controlled 23% of TOR exit Nodes in May. Already back to 10% in August.
- ReVolte LTE can allow users to capture cell conversations for around 7000$ in equipment.
- Drovorub Report from NSA and FBI.
- 747-400 uses a 3.5 floppy disk for nav updates and other tidbits from DEFCON talk.
- Microsoft patched 2 zero-day vulnerabilities this week.
- Alexa contains a one-click vulnerability that can divulge voice history
- Fortnite booted from Apple and Google app stores and Fortnite sues for antitrust.