From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- IBM finds IoT/ICS vulnerability in Thales chipsets.
- Disrupting the power grid with a coffee cup?
- FritzFrog botnet and SSH.
- Voice Phishing makes a comeback.
- Secret Service and Customs buy location data from Locate X.
- London sues Marriott in Class Action for 7 million UK residents affected.
- Microsoft Out of Band Patch for 8.1 and Server 2012.
- Emotet back after six-month hiatus.
- Recording key sounds and tumbler clicks allows 3D printed keys.