From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Former Uber CSO charged over breach cover-up.
- University of Utah pays 457 thousand dollars ransom.
- Russsian National charged for trying to recruit employees to plant malware in their employer's network.
- Patient records exploded due to hardcoded GitHub credentials.
- Zoom claims they have fixed the issues that caused outages on Monday.
- Snyk found malicious behavior in a widely used Ad SDK in the AppStore.
- COBALT.io secures 29 Million in Series B funding for Pentesting Platform.
- Chinese Tax Software not only has backdoor trojans, they are sneaky backdoor trojans in a new warning from CISA.
- [https:://s3.amazonaws.com/nabu.rwu.edu/stories/FLASH_AC000131-TT.pdf New Flash 131.]
- MITRE releases new Active Defense Matrix, the Shield.
- Amazon has a new health wearable, it told me I was fat and condescending.