From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Tesla was the target of a Russian national's malware attempt.
- Slack RCE can allow total takeover in versions less than 4.4
- Charming Kitten targets Whatsapp and LinkedIn.
- Iranian hackers also targeting the F6 Big-IP flaw from earlier.
- NZ Stock Exchange shut down with DDoS attack.
- NYSE says they are likely not vulnerable to NZ style DDoS attacks.
- New Malware family called KrytpeCibule revealed by ESET.
- Herman Cain from tweets from beyond the grave.