From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Ghost in the shell: Investigating web shell attacks - Microsoft Security
- I Sabotaged My Boss With Ransomware From the Dark Web - I hope this person knew what they were doing. First concern is permission. Second concern is, even with permission, what if something bad happens? Also, how did you verify and validate the malicious code you got on the dark web? Much of the software has backdoors...
- Expert released PoC exploit code for unpatched backdoor in HiSilicon chips
- Tesla, Mobileye Autopilots Duped By Phantom Images
- Google Shared Private Videos With Wrong Users | SecurityWeek.Com
- Department of Energy Adds Attivo Decoys for Critical Infrastructure Security