From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Sudo bug lets non-privileged Linux and MacOS users run commands as root CVE-2019-18634 affects Sudo 1,8.26 and earlier - stack based buffer overflow - patches in MacOS 10.13,6, 10.14.6, 10.15.2 and Sudo 1.8.30
- Ashley Madison Breach data now being used for Extortion Scam targets hundreds of users, demanding .1188 BTC.
- Twitter fixes API bug Bug in API that could be used to reveal users by matching names and phone numberes, if they have the "let people who have your phone number find you on Twitter" setting on.
- Microsoft patches flaws in Azure stack CVE-2019-1372, a high risk vulnerability as it allows RCE as system & CFE-201-1234, a low risk vulnerability.
- 8 cities that have been crippled by Cyberattacks and what they did to fight them Here is how attacks on Atlanta, Baltimore, St. Lucie, New Bedford, New Orleans, Greenville, Pensacola, and Wilmer were handled.